How long after I place my order do you ship it?
How do I get my items shipped to me faster than UPS ground?
What about the cost of returning items to Porters?
Do I have to pay to return items if I got the wrong thing sent to me, something is damaged when it gets to me, and/or it’s clearly got a “pre-use” manufacturer’s defect?
Do you ship internationally (that includes Canada & Mexico despite some people thinking those are just US-north and US-south)?
Can you ship to a PO Box?
Can you ship to a APO?
How much to Ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- What are the restrictions on getting free shipping?
- Not many. We’ll ship ANY items via UPS standard ground to ANY non Post office Box address (address must a physical location sorry but UPS does not ship to PO boxes) in the continental United States for orders over $75. Orders under $75 will cost $5 for ground shipping. Unfortunately, we have no control over exactly how long that will take to get to you. We’d start asking us questions 7-10 days after we sent you your order/shipping confirmation via email.
- How long after I place my order do you ship it?
- Our official answer is 24-72 hours after the order is placed. For the most part we will generally ship your items in less than 24 hours – especially if placed Sunday – Thursday. We do not have Saturday UPS pick-up available to us here in the mountains, though, so an order placed on Friday will not go out until Monday.
- How do I get my items shipped to me faster than UPS ground?
- First off, that’s where our free ground shipping ends. Expedited shipping is going to cost you. You have two options:
- What about the cost of returning items to Porters?
- Do I have to pay to return items if I got the wrong thing sent to me, something is damaged when it gets to me, and/or it’s clearly got a "pre-use" manufacturer’s defect?
- No. Either call us toll-free at 866.YO.PORTERS (866.967.6783) or email us at email@example.com and we’ll send out a “call tag” that will allow you to ship it back free of charge. If you ship it back yourself then we’ll refund that expense along with the entire purchase after examining your items.
- Do you ship internationally (that includes Canada & Mexico despite some people thinking those are just US-north and US-south)?
- Can you ship to a PO Box?
- Yes but it will arrive via US Postal Service at an additional charge to be determined. Prices may be subject to change.
- Can you ship to a APO?
- Sorry, but we no longer ship to APO's
- How much to Ship to Alaska and Hawaii
- For Alaska and Hawaii we have one shipping method, it is the United States Post Office and it is
based around dollars amounts
- 0-49.99 $10.00
- 50-299.99 $15.00
- 300.00-1 Billion is $25.00
- How long will it take to ship to me?
Choose the store you would like to pick-up your product(s) from in the drop down menu above. If you select "in store pick up" - just like buying something inside one of our stores - we will charge sales tax.
Below is the UPS Ground Map, this is not 100% accurate, but you can assume that is pretty close to how long your items may take to arrive if you choose UPS ground shipping with you order.