2013 K2 SIDESETH SKI
Seth continues to evolve as a skier, and the SideSeth – along with its new home in the BackSide collection – reflects his recent focus on more technical big mountain skiing. Though soft snow focused, a stiffer tail with slightly less rocker improves hard snow performance and transforms the SideSeth into a more versatile, hard-charging plank that’s specialized for big mountain skiing. The slightly raised kick tail retains versatility and forgiveness in narrow, concave couloirs, while it also increases the ski’s utility as a tool.
- Performance: 75% Powder / 25% Variable
- Radius: 26m @181cm
- Construction: Hybritech Sidewall, Fir/Aspen/Maple
- Weight: 2292g @ 181cm
- Powder-Specific Tip Design The widest point of a powder tip is 7cm back from the standard contact point. The design adds stability and predictability while skiing and is less likely to hook or grab in light crusts or variable conditions.
- Progressive Sidecut Progressive sidecut is a combination of two different radii, or sidecuts, that enhance the versatility of wider-waist skis. Standard sidecut theory is based on using a single radius. This works well on narrower skis, but becomes overpowering on wider skis, especially in variable conditions. The use of progressive sidecut on wider-waist skis guarantees improved turn initiation and hard-snow performance.
- Tip and Tail Holes Holes in the tip and tail are not only the attachments points for K2 skins, but they also fit the functional needs of a backcountry skier including the ability to build a rescue sled or construct various ski anchors. The holes are equipped with removable plugs.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS RESTRICTIONS
US Shipments Only:
32 - ThirtyTwo | 686 | Analog | Anon | Billabong | Burton | CAPP3L | Contour HD | DC | Es | Etnies | Forum | Four Square | Fritschi Diamir | Full Tilt | Giro | GNU | Gravis | Lib Tech | Line | K2 | Marker | Nixon | Oakley | O’neill | Quiksilver | RED | Reef | Ride | Rossignol | Roxy | Salomon | Smokin | Special Blend | Spyder | Tubbs | Vans | Volkl
Partial Shipment Restrictions:
Billabong - can ONLY ship to US and Canada
The North Face - can't ship to Canada